- Get into your dream b-school with help from the experts!
- New: Two complete interactive practice tests online at MHPracticePlus.com (in addition to the four tests in the book).
- New: Eye-catching eight-page Welcome section including "How to Use This Book," "GMAT Study Plan," "Getting the Most from the Online Tests," and more.
- Complete section on getting into the best MBA programschoosing the right program, getting admitted, and surviving in school.
- Includes more GMAT practice online at MHPracticePlus.com.
You're ready for the next step in your education: business school. Whether you are newly graduated college student or have been in the workforce for a while, you'll need to prepare for the GMAT to get into the school you want. And we're here to help!
McGraw-Hill's GMAT has the features you need to get your desired score. You will learn how to master the GMAT through practice with questions just like those on the real exam.
The Quantitative Section; The Techniques of GMAT Problem-Solving; Data Sufficiency; Basic Principles of Numbers; Algebra; Probability and Statistics; GMAT Geometry; Boolean Problems and Combinatorics; The Verbal and Writing Sections; Critical Reasoning; Sentence Correction; Reading Comprehension; The Analytical Writing Assignment; Beyond the GMAT
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Companies, The|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
James Hasik is a GMAT test preparation instructor and tutor who has been developing training curricula and teaching courses to individual and corporate clients for more than 10 years.
Stacey Rudnick is the director for MBA Career Services at The McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin, and is charged with all career management responsibilities for McCombs’s full-time and evening MBA students.
Ryan Hackney is a writer specializing in education, history, and business.