WE WANT TO HELP YOU SUCCEED ON THE GMAT
We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-
Hill's GMAT to make sure you’re ready for this difficult exam. With this book, you'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by a team of
renowned test-prep tutors. Their innovative teaching
methods and expert coaching will help you master every question type. You'll also get vital access to practice problems, 10 full-length practice tests, free coaching videos online, and all the facts about the current exam. With McGraw-Hill's GMAT, we'll guide you step-by-step through your preparation programand give you the tools you need to succeed.
- 10 full-length practice GMATs: 4 in the book, 4 on CD-ROM, and 2 complete interactive practice tests online at
- New free interactive Test Planner app available for download (see inside front cover for details)
- Coaching videos demonstrating GMAT problem-solving strategies available free online
- Problem-solving techniques to boost your performance on all the most difficult question types
- Important information for international GMAT takers
- CD-ROM with computer-adaptive practice GMATs
- Compatible with Mac and PC systems
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||10.70(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
JAMES HASIK is a GMAT test preparation instructor and tutor who has been developing training curricula and teaching courses to individual and corporate clients for more than ten years.
STACEY RUDNICK is the director for MBA Career Services at The McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin.
RYAN HACKNEY is a writer specializing in education, history, and business.