All-in-One is All You Need
Get complete coverage of all three Microsoft Certified IT Professional database developer exams for SQL Server 2005 in this comprehensive volume. Written by a SQL Server expert and MCITP, this definitive exam guide features learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice questions, and in-depth explanations. Detailed and authoritative, the book serves as both a complete certification study guide and an essential on-the-job reference.
Get full details on all exam topics including how to:
- Install and configure SQL Server 2005
- Manage database design
- Use Transact-SQL and XML
- Work with functions, triggers, and CLR integration
- Optimize, monitor, and secure databases
- Create stored procedures
- Handle disaster recovery
- Work with Service Broker, Web Services, and MARS
- Use SQL Server Reporting Services and Notification Services
- Manage locks, deadlocks, and cursors
- Transfer data using Replication and SQL Server Integration Services
The CD-ROM features:
- Six full practice exams-two for each exam: 70-431, 70-441, & 70-442
- Scripts from the step-by-step exercises in the book
- Video training clips from the author
- Complete electronic book
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||37 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Darril Gibson, MCT, MCDBA, MCSD, MCITP, is a professional trainer specializing in Microsoft technologies. He is the author of MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam Guide.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
After reading through these, I passed all three tests. The information was helpful and accurate!
I'm currently using this book to study for the exam. The book covers every aspect of database development and is a great asset if you would like to pass the exam. Excellent author powerful content.