Get it by Wednesday, October 25
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
A perfectly crafted prep guide that prepares you for the MCSD 70-483
The MCSD 70-483 exam is the entry-level Microsoft certification exam for C# developers and this must-have resource offers essential coverage of the exam that will test your competency in C# programming. Each chapter covers one of the core subject domains that comprise the exam. Among the authors are experienced trainers who advised Microsoft on the development of its certification programs, affording them a unique understanding of both the objectives and what it takes to master them. This invaluable knowledge is passed to you so that you will not only be prepared to take the exam, but also become a better C# developer
- Features a step-by-step lab tutorial for each lesson covered in the book, encouraging you to practice what you've just learned in order to reinforce your learning
- Includes an accompanying website that includes more than 100 simulated test questions and answers
- Shares solutions to the hands-on labs presented in the book
- Contains complete sample code
- Offers a unique author approach that not only teaches you how to answer a set of exam questions but also provides you with an understanding of the underlying concepts and skills needed to succeed as a professional C# programmer
MCSD Certification Toolkit is all you need to fully prepare for exam 70-483!
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.20(h) x 1.30(d)|
About the Author
Tiberiu Covaci is a Senior Trainer and Mentor, a Microsoft MVP, and an ASP Insider. He speaks about Microsoft technologies at conferences and user groups around the world.
Gerry O'Brien is a program manager at Microsoft. He has authored or coauthored several books.
Rod Stephens is a Microsoft MVP and the author of more than 20 books and 250 articles.
Vincent Varallo is the author of ASP.NET 3.5 Enterprise Application Development with 2008 and has been developing applications in the .NET Framework for more than 10 years.