Here's the book you need to prepare for Exam 70-217, Implementing and Administering a Microsoft Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure.
This study guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of every exam objective—all the information you need
- Practical information on administering Windows 2000 Directory Services
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine, electronic flashcards, and simulation software
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Active Directory
- Installing, configuring, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting DNS for Active Directory
- Installing, configuring, managing, monitoring, optimizing, and troubleshooting
- Change and Configuration Management
- Managing, monitoring, and optimizing the components of Active Directory
- Configuring, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting Active Directory security solutions
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
About the Author
Anil Desai, MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA, is a consultant working in Austin, Texas. He is also a regular contributor to Microsoft Certified Professional magazine. James Chellis, MCT, MCSE, is CEO of Cereba, a Microsoft Certified Solution Provider specializing in training and courseware development.
Table of Contents
Chapter1 Overview of the Active Directory.
Chapter2 Integrating DNS with the Active Directory.
Chapter3 Installing and Configuring the Active Directory.
Chapter4 Creating and Managing Organizational Units.
Chapter5 Installing and Managing Trees and Forests.
Chapter6 Configuring Sites and Managing Replication.
Chapter7 Administering the Active Directory.
Chapter8 Active Directory Security.
Chapter9 Active Directory Optimization and Reliability.
Chapter10 Managing Group Policy.
Chapter11 Software Deployment through Group Policy.
Chapter12 Installing and Configuring RIS.
AppendixA Planning the Active Directory.