- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- Implementing Networking Services
- Implementing Local Storage
- Implementing File and Print Services
- Implementing Group Policy
- Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
On the other hand, Exam 411 covers:
- Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Managing User and Service Accounts
- Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Configure and Troubleshoot DNS
- Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
- Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server role
- Optimizing File Services
- Increasing File System Security
- Implementing Update Management
These exams actually share many common topics and it would be wise to study all of them together.
This special edition book uses large font (Garamond 20) to allow easy reading by those with low vision.
We give you knowledge information relevant to the exam specifications. To be able to succeed in the real exams, you'll need to apply your earned knowledge to the question scenarios. Many of the exam questions are written to be less straight forward. They tend to be framed within the context of short scenarios.
The exams are not too difficult. However, coverage is very comprehensive - a wide range of topics are presented in the official topic list. The exams do not ask you to answer hundreds of questions. In other words, only a small fraction of the official topics will be presented.
To succeed in the exams, you need to read as many reference books as possible. There is no single book that can cover everything! This ExamFOCUS book focuses on the more difficult topics that will likely make a difference in exam results. The book is NOT intended to guide you through every single official topic. You should therefore use this book together with other reference books for the best possible preparation outcome. You should also download the evaluation copy of Server 2012 and play with it. ISO image file and burn a DVD disc out of it, then perform installation accordingly. Although there is a VHD version available, we do not recommend that you use it for testing. There are some complicated steps involved which may not always go as smooth. If you use the current version of Virtual Box (which is 4.1.22 as of the time of this writing) to run Server 2012, be sure to choose "Windows 8 (64bit)" as the choice of OS.
|Edition description:||Large Print|
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.86(d)|
About the Author
We at ExamREVIEW develop study material entirely on our own. Our material is fully copyrighted. Braindump is strictly prohibited. We provide essential knowledge contents, NOT any generalized "study system" kind of "pick-the-right-answer-every time" techniques or "visit this link" referrals.