The MCT® Octuagint® in the Clarified Interlinear™ format.
A remediated Greek translation of the Hebrew & Aramaic Text, interlined with an English translation of the Octuagint®, and presented with Strong's & Mickelson's Numbers and the use of the Mickelson Context Numbers©, with simple morphology and enhanced punctuation.
- This remediated Greek Scripture translation unveils the expressions of biblical Hebrew using Hebraic-Koine Greek, alongside a modern English translation of the Greek with enhanced grammar and punctuation. The MCT Octuagint® was hand-translated into a more precise and readable Hebraic-Koine Greek dialect that preserves the distinct concepts and contextual meanings used in the biblical Hebrew text. This translation carefully interweaves biblical patterns of speech and communication.
- The companion Greek and Hebrew dictionaries also help the student move beyond the traditional limitations of translation. These dictionaries continue to reconcile biblical Greek (and English) vocabulary with the original biblical Hebrew vocabulary in order to assure the highest degree of conceptual integrity, while increasing Greek word consistency with the Hebrew text itself.
- The benefit is a more accurate presentation and correlation of biblical thoughts, concepts, and instructions.
- The Literary Reading Order arranges the books of the Old Testament for optimal reading and correlation according to the literary patterns discerned in the Old Testament Scriptures.
- The Promise contained herein (as fully expressed in the New Covenant) is Redemption unto Eternal Life for the ones trusting upon the Good News and specifically upon the Name of the Anointed-One, first to the Jew, and also to the Gentile.
- A Prelude to the New Testament, the first three chapters of John, is included.