Assess your readiness for MCTS Exam 70-662—and quickly identify where you need to focus and practice. This practical, streamlined guide walks you through each exam objective, providing "need to know" checklists, review questions, tips, and links to further study—all designed to help bolster your preparation.
Reinforce your exam prep with a Rapid Review of these objectives:
- Installing and Configuring Exchange Servers
- Configuring Exchange Recipients and Public Folders
- Configuring Client Access
- Configuring Message Transport
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Implementing High Availability and Recovery
- Configuring Message Compliance and Security Features
This book is an ideal complement to the in-depth training of the Microsoft Press Training Kit and other exam-prep resources for Exam 70-662.
|Product dimensions:||5.40(w) x 8.40(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Ian McLean, MCITP, MCDBA, MCT, has 40+ years of experience in the education and IT industries. He has coauthored numerous Self-Paced Training Kits covering Windows Server, Windows client, Microsoft Exchange Server, and SQL Server technologies.