Your 2-in-1 Self-Paced Training Kit
EXAM PREP GUIDE
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-503—and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you’ve learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Define and implement service contracts
- Configure client and service endpoints across transport protocols
- Customize service behavior; host and expose services
- Add instrumentation to services, including end-to-end tracing
- Implement transport, message, and user level security
- Consume services through proxies and agents
- Manage the service life cycle—instances, sessions, transactions, concurrency
Assess your skills with the practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your kit includes:
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 225+ practice and review questions.
- Code samples in Microsoft Visual Basic and Visual C# on CD.
- 90-day trial of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition.
- Case scenarios, exercises, and best practices.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
|Product dimensions:||7.60(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.80(d)|
About the Author
Bruce Johnson is a 25-year veteran of the computer industry with a passion for system design and development. He coauthored MCPD Self-Paced Training Kits for Exams 70-548 and 70-547.