MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-620): Configuring Windows Vista Client by Ian McLean, Ian L. McLean, Orin Thomas
EXAM PREP GUIDE
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-620—and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you’ve learned by applying your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Install and configure the operating system and device drivers
- Configure User Access Control and security settings
- Set up and troubleshoot network connections, Windows Firewall, and remote access
- Configure Windows Media Center, Windows Sidebar, and other built-in applications
- Set up mobile devices and Tablet PCs
- Troubleshoot and optimize system performance and reliability
Assess your skills with practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers, including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your training kit includes:
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 425+ practice and review questions.
- Case scenarios, practice exercises, and best practices.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.