* Organized shopping lists for each week of meal ideas.
* All dinners are made with easy-to-find ingredients in your local supermarket.
* Menu guidelines to maximize efficiency in the kitchen.
* Helpful kitchen and home management ideas.
* Delightful desserts included as well.
* Customized memory verses geared towards women.
* Family value and tradition ideas to establish within your home.
* Topics of conversation at dinnertime for the whole family.
Ziegelmeier's goal is to teach women to value the precious time with their family by providing every woman with the time management techniques used to create pre-scheduled healthy meals.
|Publisher:||Author Solutions Inc|
|Product dimensions:||8.25(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.33(d)|
This book will help you to take a mental vacation from having to decide, "What's for dinner?" I present you with the main course while allowing you to be creative (or not) with the side dishes and desserts (in the back). In my family, I normally prepare the main meal and maybe a vegetable, but not always. I have been known to be creative and mix the main meal with a vegetable in order to make a balanced menu for my family. The goal of this meal planner is to help you to become more organized and prepared for your family. If you know what menus are down for the week, what to buy while you are at the grocery store, and where all the recipes are located, then this book will give you more time to meditate, study the Bible, spend time with your family, and ultimately, serve God.