Mechanical and Electrical Systems in Construction and Architecture / Edition 3 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
This text is geared for use by the entire construction industry - from those interested in the actual design of the systems to those who realize they must know and understand the mechanical systems in order to successfully design, draw or build a building or project. The third edition has been revised to include metrics. It has all of the latest code and associated design revisions in each area of the text.
|Publisher:||Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.53(w) x 11.20(h) x 0.94(d)|
Table of Contents1. Water Supply.
2. Water Supply Design.
3. Plumbing Drainage.
4. Storm Drainage.
5. Private Sewage Disposal.
7. Heating and Air-Conditioning Systems.
8. Heat Loss.
9. Hot Water Heating Systems and Design.
10. Forced Air System Design (Heat).
11. Electric Heat Design.
12. Heat Gain.
13. Forced Air System Design (Air Conditioning).
14. Solar Energy and Heat Pumps.
15. Electrical Systems.
16. Electrical System Design.
18. Security, Fire, and Smoke Systems.
19. Sound Control.