Mechatronics : Electronic Control Systems in Mechanical Engineering / Edition 3 available in Paperback
The integration of electronic engineering, electrical engineering, computer technology and control engineering - mechatronics - forms a crucial part in the design, manufacture and maintenance of a wide range of engineering products and processes. This book provides a clear and comprehensive introduction to the application of electronic control systems in mechanical and electrical engineering. It gives a framework of knowledge that allows engineers and technicians to develop an interdisciplinary understanding and integrated approach to engineering. Key features of the third edition
- provides the mix of skills in mechanical engineering, electronics and computing which are required for students to be able to comprehend and design mechatronics systems
- enables students to operate and communicate across a range of engineering disciplines
- more discussion of microcontrollers and programming
- increased use of models for mechatronics systems
- numerous examples and case studies
- end-of-chapter problems with answers at the back of the book
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.70(h) x 1.30(d)|
Table of Contents
2 Sensors and transducers.
3 Signal conditioning.
4 Data presentation systems.
5 Pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
6 Mechanical actuation systems.
7 Electrical actuation systems.
8 Basic system models.
9 System models.
10 Dynamic responses of systems.
11 System transfer functions.
12 Frequency response.
13 Closed-loop controllers.
14 Digital logic.
16 Assembly language.
17 C language.
18 Input/output systems.
19 Programmable logic controllers.
20 Communication systems.
21 Fault finding.
22 Mechatronics systems.
Appendix A: The Laplace transform.
Appendix B: Logic gates.
Appendix C: Instruction sets.
Appendix D: C library functions.