Get it by Tuesday, September 26
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Kaplan Medical's medEssentials for the USMLE Step 1 provides in-depth review with a focus on high-yield topics – a comprehensive approach that will help you deepen your understanding while focusing your efforts where they'll count the most.
medEssentials for the USMLE Step 1 integrates essential information across various disciplines in one manual, structured by organ system. First- and second-year medical students can use this high-yield reference guide to prep for the USMLE Step 1 and as a supplement to med school curriculum.
- Complete review of all core science concepts covered in medical programs and the USMLE and COMLEX exams.
- Complements both organ system and discipline-based curricula.
- Page design provides more space to take notes for better review and retention.
- Features illustrated tables, bolded terms, and 12 pages of full-color medical photos for better comprehension.
- Highlights the highest-yield review concepts for all topics tested on the USMLE Step 1.
|Series:||USMLE Prep Series|
|Edition description:||4th Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.64(h) x 0.99(d)|
About the Author
Kaplan Medical, the leader in health sciences test preparation, offers a wide range of options for USMLE preparation, including live lectures, video lectures, books, and online products. All courses and products are focused on providing the most exam-relevant information available.
Authors Michael S. Manley, MD, and Leslie D. Manley, PhD, are the directors of Basic Sciences and Step 1 curriculum for Kaplan Medical.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
If you want to get hands on Anatomy, Neuroanatomy, and Biochemistry, this is the book.... Really good charts that flows along with the topics which makes it easy to make the connection.