Medical Assistant Exam Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking / Edition 1 available in Paperback
Please note: The CD packaged with this product is no longer compatible with most current operating systems.
Build confidence, improve understanding, and prepare for professional growth and success!
This effective review tool features nearly 1,700 questions that cover the general, administrative, and clinical content featured on the national CMA (AAMA), CMAS, RMA, and CMAC (AMCA) exams. Each question includes the answer and a concise explanation for all correct responses. An Electronic Test Bank on the bonus CD-ROM offers an interactive approach to exam preparation. It’s perfect for MA students as a test-taking study tool and for practitioners preparing for their exams.
|Publisher:||F. A. Davis Company|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 1.10(d)|
Table of Contents
- A Race for Examination Success. Get Ready, Get Set, Go!
- Getting Closer: General Curriculum Content
- You Are Half Way There! Administrative Curriculum Content
- On the Last Lap: Clinical Curriculum Content
- The Finishing Line: Mock CMA/RMA Examination Test