Containing over 200 pages of information and numerous charts, tables, graphs, and illustrations, this guide offers advice on how to become the most effective medical staff leader possible. Written in clear, concise language, this guide turns physicians into well-informed, motivated leaders.
Inside The Medical Staff Leader's Practical Guide:
- Appointment and reappointment
- Delineation of clinical privileges
- Discussing various quality issues with peers
- Medical staff rules and regulations
- Understanding the uses and abuses of bylaws
- Understanding QI, QA, TQM, CQI