In Tibetan spiritual life, the practice of body-based meditation has been revered throughout its history as a vital tool for cultivating spiritual awareness and physical well-being. Today, in a world overabundant with stimuli, these embodied practices are more relevant and useful than ever.
Meditating with the Body guides you into the rejuvenating experience of body-based meditation to help you:
- "Digest" the stressful events and experiences of your day
- Settle and calm your mind
- Channel revitalizing energy throughout your body
- Connect with the healing effects of the earth (viewed in Tibetan Buddhism as a living, enlightened being)
- Uncover your body's untapped powers of perception, intuition, and wisdom
Join esteemed teacher Reggie Ray as he teaches you this complete series of six Tibetan-based meditations, including prana breathing, body awareness, abdominal breathing, earth-based meditation practice, and more.
Note: Excerpted from the full-length audio course Buddhist Tantra.
|Publisher:||Sounds True, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||5.10(w) x 5.60(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Reginald A. Ray, PhD, is the cofounder and spiritual director of Dharma Ocean Foundation, dedicated to the evolution and flowering of the somatic teachings of Tibetan Tantra. He is a lineage holder in the tradition of Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche. Reggie is the author of several books including Touching Enlightenment and The Awakening Body. He makes his residence in Crestone and Boulder, Colorado. For more, visit dharmaocean.org.