- Méditation (from opera "Thäis"), violin & orchestra version and various arrangements
- A Midsummer Night's Dream, incidental music, Op. 61: Nocturne
- Piano Concerto No. 21 in C major ("Elvira Madigan") K. 467: Andante
- Suite for orchestra No 3 in D major, BWV 1068: Air
- Peer Gynt Suite for orchestra (or piano or piano, 4 hands) No. 2, Op. 55: Solveig's Song
- Cavalleria rusticana, opera in 1 act: Intermezzo
- Canon and Gigue for 3 violins & continuo in D major: Canon
- Adagietto, for orchestra (from the Symphony No.5)
- Pavane, for orchestra & chorus ad lib in F sharp minor, Op. 50
- Clarinet Concerto in A major, K. 622: Adagio
- Gymnopedie for piano No.1, for piano
- Adagio for strings (arr. from 2nd mvt. of String Quartet), for string quartet/string orchestra), Op. 11
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Meditation: Music for Relaxation and Dreaming based on 0 ratings. 4 reviews.
It had songs that i knew, but didn't know the name of. I like to use it to help me clear my mind, and it works.