- Pub. Date:
Discover The Centuries Old Secret That Keeps Millions Of Mediterranean People Healthier And In Shape
The Mediterranean Diet has been voted by many scientists as one of the healthiest diets in the world. The pure reality of this diet plan is that it isn't something to be considered as a short-term fad diet plan. It is a lifestyle that is loaded with healthy habits, great food, and a substantial amount of benefits, and it has been proven to help lose weight faster and achieve several other benefits like lower risk of heart disease and decreased risk of type 2 diabetes.
The Mediterranean Diet is based on the eating habits of people living in the Mediterranean region, and includes relatively high consumption of olive oil, vegetables and fruits and moderate consumption of fish, cheese, yogurt and other dairy products.
In this book you'll learn what the Mediterranean diet is and how to follow it to lose weight, improve your health and experience the countless benefits of the Mediterranean lifestyle.
You will discover how to make the transition to this healthier lifestyle in a way that is smooth and easy. Usually people fail to eat healthier because they can't stick to their new healthy habits, that's why this guide includes a 30-day meal plan with easy to make recipes that will help you eat healthier.
This Guide Will Teach You:
- The History And Basics Of The Mediterranean Diet Plan
- How To Easily Transition To The Mediterranean Diet
- 13 Tips To Enjoy All The Benefits Of The Mediterranean Lifestyle
- How To Make Lifestyle Changes In A Smooth Way
- All The Health Benefits You'll Get By Following The Mediterranean Diet
- How To Eat The Right Nutrients With The Mediterranean Pyramid
- A Complete 30-Day Mediterranean Meal Plan
- Easy To Make Recipes For Healthy Breakfasts, Lunches, And Dinners
MEDITERRANEAN DIET FOR BEGINNERS
In this book you'll learn:
- How To Lose Weight The Mediterranean Way
- 11 Health Benefits You'll Get By Following The Mediterranean Lifestyle
- What You Should Eat And Drink - Explained
- How To Eat The Right Amounts Of Servings Using The Mediterranean Pyramid
- 5 Unhealthy Food Groups To Avoid
- A Complete 14-day Mediterranean Meal Plan
- 3 Healthy Alternatives To Common Unhealthy Foods
- Tips And Tricks For Eating Healthy Even When Eating Out
- A List Of Healthier (And Delicious) Choices To Order At The Most Famous Restaurants
- 60+ Mediterranean Diet Recipes For Tasty Breakfasts, Lunches, Sides, Dinners, Desserts, Snacks, Smoothies And Sauces
Some Mediterranean Diet Recipes You'll Find Inside The Book:
- Bento Lunchtime Delight
- Mediterranean Chicken Quinoa Bowl
- Mediterranean Tuna Antipasto Salad
- Greek Egg Frittata
- Herbed Mashed Potatoes with Greek Yogurt
- Marinated Olives & Feta
- Picnic Snack
- Hassel-back Caprese Chicken
- Salmon Rice Bowl
- Shrimp Scampi
- Cucumber Roll-Ups
- Cherries - Toasted Almonds and Ricotta
And remember, the secret is to do as the Mediterranean people have done for centuries: eat healthy food, get walking and make exercise a part of your healthy routine, and if the moment comes, don't be leery of opening that bottle of rich cabernet you have been savoring for special occasions.