Meeting College Costs; What You Need to Know Before Your Child and Your Money Leave Home: A Workbook for Familiesby The College Board
- A wealth of information about how to determine what the costs really are for a
This practical workbook addresses the essential and immediate concerns families have about the complexities of funding a college education. Completely revised and updated, Meeting College Costs provides nine worksheets for exploring a range of financial scenarios. Features:
- A wealth of information about how to determine what the costs really are for a given college
- What types of financial aid are available
- How the government and colleges determine eligibility for financial aid
- What financial aid forms to complete, and when
- How to interpret financial aid offers and what to do if the offer isn't enough
- How to close the gap between a college's sticker price and what a family will actually pay
- Why most families find that college is worth the cost
- How high school-age students fit into the college financing partnership
- Plus tips on how students can manage their finances during college.
There is also a handy glossary to help families understand the specialized language of financial aid for college.
- Holt, Henry & Company, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.03(w) x 9.01(h) x 0.35(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews