What about the bugs? This book helps you prepare your body to repel them naturally.
What about wild animals? Learn how to deal with them, plus read some of my stories.
How do I prepare herbs? Recipe after recipe is all shared.
What do I need to take with me? I talk about how to dress, what to take, and when to do it.
What if I fall? The full Heart Association First Aid Kit is described so you can be prepared no matter what happens.
Meeting Mother Nature is a book best described as a text book preparing people for the adventure of harvesting wild herbs. However, it is written in a lighthearted format, includes many beautiful photos, and several little stories of my 30+ years experience in the woods. The book is designed to be a book that's enjoyable to read, cover-to-cover, while it teaches you everything you need to know to get started.
From the book you will learn:
* The importance of proper clothing.
* Best tools of the trade.
* What else you'll find in the woods (like animals and bugs) and how to deal with them.
* Having your body ready, and first aid in the field.
* The many uses of herbs, and includes instruction for medicinal preparations.
* About getting out into your own yard.
* The top 10 useful yard herbs / weeds.