MEIN KAMPF Adolf Hitler exposed: Nazi salutes came from the USA's Pledge of Allegiance; Swastikas were "S" letters for "SOCIALIST." This blood-drenched book offers eye-popping new analysis of Mein Kampf -
1. Mein Kampf does not contain the word "Nazi" in any form.
2. Mein Kampf does not contain the phrase "Third Reich."
3. Mein Kampf does not contain the word "Fascist" ever as a self reference by Hitler.
4. Mein Kampf does not contain a single use of the word "swastika."
5. Nazis did not call their symbol a "swastika."
6. Swastikas represented crossed "S" letters for "SOCIALISTS" under Adolf Hitler.
7. Nazi salutes and Nazi behavior originated from the USA's Pledge of Allegiance to the flag.
8. The Nazi salute came from the military salute (as used in the original Pledge of Allegiance in the USA).
9. The word "Fascist" is related to the word "faggot."
10. Vienna, Austria (Hitler was born in Austria) is the origin of the word "wiener."
11. The word "Kampf" in Hitler's "Mein Kampf" is related to these words: campaign, champagne, champignon, champion, champ, camp, and campus.
12. Learn about the socialist Wholecaust (of which the Holocaust was a part).
13. The fascist salute was performed by public officials in the USA from 1892 through 1942. What happened to the photographs and films of the American fascist salute performed by federal, state, county, and local officials? Public officials in the USA who preceded the Adolf Hitler and the Benito Mussolini were sources for the stiff-armed salute (and robotic chanting) in those countries and other foreign countries.
14. Explore how the "ancient Roman salute" myth originated from the city of Rome in the state of New York (not Italy), Francis Bellamy's hometown. Learn about Mussolini's strange gift to the city of Rome, NY: a statue of two human male infants suckling on a female wolf. That statue remains on display in Rome, NY.
The author Micky Barnetti explores the work of the historian Dr. Rex Curry in jaw-dropping detail. Dr. Curry was the first to point out that Wikipedia (and other so-called sources, including all the news outlets that you pay attention to) cites no example of Hitler ever using the term "Third Reich" or "Nazi" or "Fascist" as a self-identifier in German or in any language. And yet Wakipedia (similar to all the news outlets that you have spent your entire life paying attention to) deceives users into believing that Hitler over-used the term "Third Reich" and "Nazism" and "Fascism" as a self-identifier for his dogma. Writers for Wakipedia (and its ilk) are the people who over-use those terms. They over-use those terms to hide the word that Hitler DID use: SOCIALISM.
Barnetti reminds us of the history of robotic chanting en masse and on cue, accompanied by violence for anyone who refused to submit.
Calling someone a fascist is the fastest way to shut someone up, defining their views as beyond the pale. But who are the real fascists in our midst? According to the author Micky Barnetti, the quintessential socialist isn't an SS storm trooper; it is a public school teacher brainwashing children every day for 12 years of their lives. The pledge remains the first fascist bullying that begins each day in government schools (socialist schools) in Police State USA.
Find out why, if the truth were taught about the Pledge of Allegiance, then everyone (other than fascist kooks) would refuse to perform Francis
Bellamy's quotidian mechanical ritual.
Remove the pledge from the flag; remove the flag from schools; remove schools from government.
The Pointer Institute proudly presents another news-breaking volume from the Dead Writers Club (DWC) and Micky Barnetti in the field of Anarchaeology and Misanthropology.
A portion of the proceeds of the sale of this book will aid the "Stop the Pledge Foundation" to liberate children and adults from the Pledge of Allegiance in the USA.
For more information please write to:
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.20(d)|
About the Author
Barnetti collaborates with the Dead Writer's Club ("DWC" -an author's group) and assists the Pointer Institute for Media Studies to provide remedial education to journalists about history, economics, and government.
Matt Crypto is an investigative journalist, free thinker, researcher, and ardent opponent of authoritarianism.
Ian Tinny is a mental health counselor working with the United States Probation Office, federal judges, and various sociopathic criminals in the justice system. He is also a member of the Dead Writers Club.
Other titles by the Dead Writers Club and/or Barnetti include: "Drug Detection Dog Training - Libertarian Lawyers Fight Police State USA," at http://www.amazon.com/dp/1500735280
The self-titled "Dead Writers Club" is available at http://www.amazon.com/dp/150255898X
"BFFs Analects" is available at http://www.amazon.com/dp/1502368781
The groundbreaking book "Pledge of Allegiance & Swastika Secrets" (a semi-biographical work about the nation's leading authority on the Pledge of Allegiance and his many discoveries about its bizarre past and present) from No Pledge Publishing at http://www.amazon.com/dp/148121618X
The DWC also assisted with the following:
A classic science fiction tale revealing an amazing discovery about time travel at http://www.amazon.com/dp/1500588091
The book "World History" at http://www.amazon.com/dp/1511817488
"Lies My Teacher Told Me" is available at http://www.amazon.com/dp/1515248720
A biography of Francis Bellamy at http://www.amazon.com/dp/1515096874
"Liberal Fascism: The Secret history of American Nazism" at http://www.amazon.com/dp/1515314863
"Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them" at http://www.amazon.com/dp/1515295931