By its very nature, the United States Constitution is a broadly-supported, nonpartisan document. Elected officials all must swear to support it. To amend it, two-thirds of the members of both the House and the Senate must vote in favor of a proposed amendment, which must then be ratified by three-fourths of the fifty States. At the present time, the legislatures of 38 States must vote to ratify a proposed amendment, in order to add it to the U. S. Constitution.
A constitutional amendment must have the broad support of the vast majority of the American people. All of these proposals were meant to favor all of us, and are proposed with the purpose of reforming, and modernizing, our wonderful, United States Constitution.
LET'S AMEND THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION TO ACCOMPLISH THESE TEN MAJOR OBJECTIVES:
• Make Social Security and Medicare Permanent!
• Balance the Federal Budget!
• Stop Deficit Spending, now!
• Restore Our Constitutional Rights!
• Modernize the Federal Court System!
• Abolish Sovereign Immunity!
• Eliminate the Obamacare Mandates!
• Enact Term Limits for Congress!
• Choose Your Own Presidential Electors!
• No Default On Government Bonds!