Are You Becoming Forgetful? The Doctor Is In!
Do you have trouble finding your keys in the morning? When you meet new people, do you often forget their names—as soon as they leave the room? Don't panic! Just because you can't remember why you picked up this book doesn't mean you're losing your mind—or even your memory. It's more likely that stress and information overload are making it harder for you to get information into your head in the first place. No matter what age we are, the way we remember things is a process: understand and pay more attention to the steps of the process, and your memory will improve.
Make an appointment with The Memory Doctor and learn fun, simple ways to sharpen your memory:
- Get inside your head and see how your memory really works
- Target specific areas of memory that you can improve
- Experiment with fun, simple techniques to accomplish your memory-enhancing goals
- Find out which supplements can help improve memory—and which do nothing at all
- Learn about exciting new developments in memory research
|Publisher:||New Harbinger Publications|
|Product dimensions:||5.30(w) x 7.52(h) x 0.34(d)|
About the Author
Douglas J. Mason, PsyD, is a neuropsychologist who specializes in the diagnosis and rehabilitation of people with brain injuries and other cognitive disorders. He is currently in private practice in central Florida. His practice is called The Memory Doctor, LLC.
To learn more, please visit him at www.thememorydoctor.com.
Spencer Xavier Smith is a freelance writer and editor based in Santa Rosa, CA.