The book is an entertaining and informative look at the start of an remarkable real estate career and offers insights and lessons Alan Stewart has learned since he started in real estate sales with a bang. In 2004, with the help of his young team, Alan was recognized as the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver's Rookie of the Year for closing 106 transactions in a community of only 2500 people.
A firm believer in the power of mentoring and the importance of learning from the experiences of others, Alan Stewart delivers an honest and compelling fable, loosely based on one of his real life mentors, Ryan Campbell. While not all the lessons in the book can be credited to Mr. Campbell, his impact on Alan's life and business is undeniable.
Alan Stewart's practical and timeless advice will inspire you to:
- Understand what separates great agents from the rest of the pack
- Define what makes YOU special and unique
- Plan, nurture and reap the rewards of your "referral garden"
- Prepare thoughtful offers that protect and meet the needs of buyers
- Implement cooperative "third party negotiating" techniques for dealing with agents
- Prepare and deliver a compelling Comparative Market Analysis that will help win every listing presentation.
Alan Stewart is an award winning Realtor® and Broker who has been recognized as an industry leader on a provincial and national level, speaking on various panels and sitting on the Royal LePage National Advisory Council. He is a regular commentator and contributor to various national and local media outlets including the Globe and Mail and Global TV. Alan's passion for the industry shines through in his energetic and inspiring keynote presentations and training sessions.
|Product dimensions:||5.98(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.46(d)|
About the Author