Mergers & Acquisitions Law 2007 discusses the key upcoming trends in M&A law for 2007, highlighting the major milestones over the past year and providing overall thought leadership for the year ahead. Featuring partners from some of the nation's leading law firms, these experts discuss recent changes in laws, decisions, and policies that have affected the practice of M&A law, as well as recent case decisions that will impact the future scope of this ever-changing area of law. These authors identify the major hurdles their clients will face in 2007 and the most significant changes they are looking to employ in their strategy over the upcoming year.
Table of Contents1. David M. Grinberg, Partner, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips LLP - "An Overview of Key Amendments and Proposals"
2. A. Michael Hainsfurther, Equity Shareholder, Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr PC - "M&A Trends in the Sarbanes-Oxley World"
3. Kevin W. Johnson, Partner. Holland & Hart LLP - "Alternative Markets: Issues and Opportunities"
4. Milton R. Stewart, Client Relations Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP - "Private M&A Trends"
5. John F. Corrigan, Partner, Adler Pollock & Sheehan PC - "Recent Developments in M&A"
6. Robert C. Knuepfer Jr., International Partner, Baker & McKenzie LLP - "Major Considerations for the Global M&A Arena"