- Pub. Date:
The book “Metabolism Revolution: Lose 14 Pounds in 14 Days and Keep It Off for Life” is recently published by Haylie Pomroy. She is a famous nutrition expert and fitness coach. In this book, just like the previous ones, she has focused on how to lose weight faster and efficiently while consuming right choice of food.
But what is the right choice of food you might ask?
In METABOLISM REVOLUTION DIET COOKBOOK: A Busy Beginner’s Guide to Rapid Weight Loss with Healthy Food Eating Plan and Easy to Follow Recipes that Works (with Pictures) are easy to make and delicious recipes that are right food choices that will help you lose weight faster and keep it off.
"Here's a free sample what you'll see in this book:
Chicken with Cranberries
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
•¼ cup onion, chopped finely
•1 cup chicken broth
•2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
•1½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs
•2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
•1 cup fresh cranberries
•2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
•Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add chicken, salt and black pepper.
2. Cook for about 5 minutes per side and transfer the chicken into a large bowl.
3. Cover with a foil and keep aside.
4. Put the onions in the same skillet and sauté for about 3 minutes.
5. Add broth and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until boiled.
6. Add the cranberries and cook or about 4 minutes.
7. Stir in salt, black pepper and applesauce and cook for about 2 minutes.
8. Top with the cranberry mixture and serve hot.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Total Fat 9.1 g
Saturated Fat 2.3 g
Cholesterol 66 mg
Total Carbs 4.1 g
Sugar 1.6 g
Fiber 1.1 g
Sodium 169 mg
Potassium 101 mg
Protein 26.3 g
Download And Start Reading Now - Even if it's 3 AM!
Bonus Section Included
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
Please note: This is an unofficial cookbook with additional recipes and is not affiliated or endorsed by Haylie Pomroy's Metabolism Revolution Diet. It is meant to supplement and enhance the enjoyment of Metabolism Revolution Diet.