Hang out with howler monkeys near a Mayan ruin, scale the Pico de Orizaba, visit mummies on Day of the Dead or nap in a Yucatecan hammock. This comprehensive guide reveals the many layers of Mexico - from smoking volcanoes and 'upside-down margaritas' to the capital's 21st-century bustle set above an Aztec center.
- where to stay and eat for all budgets - from cabanas and taco stands to resorts and upscale steak houses
- helpful advice on visiting Chiapas
- 24-page full-color handicrafts section
- 161 detailed maps - of cities, beach towns and ruins
- handy Spanish language section