- Prologue. Neurology's favourite term
- Traffic. Street sounds
- (That's why) I'm here
- Can I help?
- And yet
- You can see very clearly
- What do you see now?
- Where was his hat?
- ...(mistake his) wife for a hat?
- Ich grolle nicht (Robert Schumann's Dichterlieder, Op. 48/7)
- But what of the parietal regions?
- What's the time?
- What is this?... It's a square
- What is this?... Six inches in length
- Now, what is this?
- Pawn to King 4
- From our end, high up there
- Your husband's a painter, I see
- Ach! Tea from China, lovely fragrance
- I cannot tell you what is wrong
Performance CreditsMichael Nyman Primary Artist,Piano
Alexander Balanescu Violin
Kate Musker Viola
Helen Tunstall Harp
Moray Welsh Cello
Jonathan Carney Violin
Sarah Leonard Soprano (Vocal)
Emile Belcourt Tenor (Vocal)
Anthony Hinnigan Cello
Frederick Westcott Baritone (Vocal)
Technical CreditsMichael Nyman Composer,Liner Notes,Adaptation,Music Direction
Oliver Sacks Liner Notes
Mark Chamberlain Engineer
Howard Fritzson Cover Design
Wolfgang Steuhl Liner Note Translation,Libretto Translation
David Bomberg Cover Art
Danielle Descottes Liner Note Translation,Libretto Translation
Christopher Rawlence Librettist,Liner Notes,Adaptation,Synopsis
Michael Morris Adaptation