- Pub. Date:
An Advanced New Testament Concordance for the Mickelson Clarified Translation (MCT).®
A precise English concordance to the Hebraic-Koine Greek of the Clarified Textus Receptus™ (1550 Stephanus-2019 Mickelson), presented with Strong's Numbers and the complete use of the Mickelson Context Numbers.©
- This advanced biblical concordance lists the occurrences of each word used in the Mickelson Clarified Translation according to the word and its context, along with a listing of any root words, comparatives, and other words of direct importance. This arrangement allows for in-depth study and visibility of discrete and related concepts.
- The companion dictionary also helps the student move beyond the traditional limitations of English translation. This dictionary reconciles biblical English vocabulary with biblical Greek vocabulary in order to assure the highest degree of conceptual integrity while maintaining English word consistency with the Greek text itself.
- The companion Scripture translation uses this vocabulary to reveal the fullness of the biblical Hebraic-Koine Greek, along with using enhanced grammar and punctuation. The Mickelson Clarified Translation was hand-translated into an easily readable English dialect that preserves the distinct concepts and contextual meanings used in the Hebraic biblical Greek text. This translation carefully interweaves biblical patterns of speech and communication into modern English.
- The benefit is a more accurate presentation and correlation of biblical thoughts, concepts, and instructions.
- The Literary Reading Order arranges the books of the New Testament for optimal reading and correlation according to the literary patterns discerned in the Old and New Testament Scriptures.
- The Promise contained in the Holy Scriptures is Redemption unto Eternal Life for the ones trusting upon the Good News and specifically upon the Name of the Anointed-One, first to the Jew, and also to the Gentile.