Microsoft Access Version 2002 Plain and Simple by Curtis Frye D.
Get the fast facts that make learning Access 2002 plain and simple!
Here’s WHAT you’ll learn:
- Find the simplest ways to get stuff done in Microsoft® Access
- Design and build your own database now
- Import/export data from other programs
- Share your data over the Web
- Manage database access and security
- Use PivotTable® and PivotChart® dynamic views
Here’s HOW you’ll learn it:
- NUMBERED STEPS show exactly what to do
- Color SCREEN SHOTS keep you on track
- Handy TIPS teach easy techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises put your learning to work
- CAUTION notes help keep you out of trouble
About the Author
Curtis Frye is the author of numerous books on Excel and other Office products, most recently the Excel 2007 Pocket Guide. He graduated from Syracuse in 1990 with a degree in political science, and then moved to Washington, DC, where he worked as a defense trade analyst for four years and as the director of sales and marketing for an ISP for one year. He moved to Portland, Oregon, in 1995 to launch his freelance writing career. When Curt's not writing, and often while he is writing, he is a keynote speaker, mentalist, and professional improvisational comedian.