Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to use the data-presentation and number-crunching power in Microsoft® Excel Version 2002. With STEP BY STEP, you can take just the lessons you need or work from cover to cover. Either way, you drive the instruction—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Master the tools for organizing, processing, and presenting data in Excel
- Make data come alive with PivotTable® and PivotChart® reports
- Use data-analysis tools and techniques for better decision-making
- Tap external data sources—including other Microsoft Office applications—and add hyperlinks
- Create your own macros
- Help keep data secure as you share—and collaborate on—Excel documents over the Web
- Prepare for the Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOS) exam
This book is approved courseware for the Microsoft Office Specialist Program.
Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/officespecialist/default.mspx
|Series:||Step by Step Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.26(h) x 0.92(d)|
About the Author
Curtis Frye is the author of numerous books on Excel and other Office products, most recently the Excel 2007 Pocket Guide. He graduated from Syracuse in 1990 with a degree in political science, and then moved to Washington, DC, where he worked as a defense trade analyst for four years and as the director of sales and marketing for an ISP for one year. He moved to Portland, Oregon, in 1995 to launch his freelance writing career. When Curt's not writing, and often while he is writing, he is a keynote speaker, mentalist, and professional improvisational comedian.