- Get it by Tuesday, September 26 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 marks the biggest advancement in the history of the Exchange Product group. The completely re-engineered server system will change the face of how IT administrators approach Exchange.
Tony Redmond, one of the world’s most acclaimed Exchange experts, offers insider insight from the very basics of the newly transformed architecture to understanding the nuances of the new and improved Microsoft Management Console (MMC) 3.0 and the two new administrative interfaces-the Exchange Management Console (EMC) and the Exchange Management Shell (EMS).
- How Exchange works with Active Directory
- How the new management model works
- How to use the Exchange Management Shell to automate administrative operations
- How Outlook, Outlook Web Access, and Windows Mobile clients work with Exchange
- How Exchange 2007 message routing differs from previous versions
- How to help your users to use Exchange intelligently
- How to select hardware for Exchange 2007
|Series:||HP Technologies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.25(h) x 2.07(d)|
About the Author
Tony Redmond is the Vice President and Chief Technology Officer of HP Services, the largest consulting company for enterprise-scale deployments of Microsoft technology in the world. He is one of the world’s leading authorities on Exchange Server. In his position at HP, Tony works alongside many skilled professionals who work with Fortune 1000 companies to plan, deploy, and manage technology integration to achieve business success and so lay the foundation for the best practice explained in his books. Tony writes regularly in Windows IT Pro magazine (www.windowsitpro.com) and has written ten other books for Digital Press.