- Get it by Wednesday, October 25 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers ready answers for administering configuration and clients in Exchange Server 2013. Zero in on core tasks through quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You'll get the focused information you need to save time and get the job done-whether at your desk or in the field.
- Deploying Exchange Server 2013
- Administration essentials
- Using Exchange Management Shell
- Managing Exchange clients
- User and contact administration
- Mailbox administration
- Working with Distribution Groups and Address Lists
- Implementing security
|Series:||Pocket Consultant Series|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
William R. Stanek is a Microsoft MVP with 20+ years of experience in systems management and advanced programming. He is an award-winning author who’s written more than 100 books, including Windows Server 2012 Pocket Consultant and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Pocket Consultant.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews