Peter Weverka wrote the previous For Dummies® Microsoft Money titles as well as ten other books, including Word 2000 For Windows® For Dummies® Quick Reference.
Microsoft Money 2000 For Dummiesby Peter Weverka
If you own Microsoft Money 2000, you've made the decision to take control of your personal finances. Microsoft Money 2000 For Dummies is the ideal accompaniment to empower you with this tool and make the most of your important decision. Consult this book and stay on top of your financial decisions with easy-to-understand sections on . . .
- Navigating through Money's windows
- Setting up accounts, categorizing spending and income, and printing checks
- Reconciling an account and recording transactions
- Budgeting and scheduling your bill payments
- Planning for retirement and other future events
- Analyzing and monitoring investments, loans, assets, and liabilities
Microsoft Money 2000 For Dummies also helps small business managers who want to stay on top of finances and plan for the future by breaking down complex financial and computer terms into manageable language.
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews