Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-505—and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce and apply what you’ve learned through real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Create the user interface, configuring controls at design or run time
- Apply best practices for UI design
- Access, query, bind, and display data
- Enhance usability—MDIs, drag-and-drop, persistence, accessibility
- Manage the print process
- Use asynchronous methods to optimize UI responsiveness
- Develop custom Windows Forms controls
- Configure and deploy your application
Assess your skills with the practice tests on CD.
You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your kit includes:
- Includes a 15% exam discount from Microsoft. (Limited time offer)
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 300+ practice and review questions.
- Code samples in Microsoft Visual Basic® and Visual C#® on CD.
- 90-day trial of Microsoft Visual Studio® 2008 Professional Edition.
- Case scenarios, exercises, and best practices.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide.
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The practice test materials are available as a download along with your ebook version of the kit, and will be located in your account. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
|Edition description:||Second Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.70(w) x 9.10(h) x 2.30(d)|
About the Author
Matthew A. Stoecker, MCP, has written numerous books and articles on Microsoft Visual Basic, Visual C#(R), Windows Forms, and Windows Presentation Foundation, including the Self-Paced Training Kits for Exams 70-502, 70-306, and 70-316.