Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to use PowerPoint 2003, the Microsoft Office presentation graphics program. With STEP BY STEP, you can take just the lessons you need, or work from cover to cover. Either way, you drive the instruction—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Master the tools for transforming your ideas into winning presentations
- Use ready-made design templates or create your own look
- Make your point with compelling charts, diagrams, graphics, text, and hyperlinks to Web content
- Keep it dynamic—animate your slides, insert sounds and movies, and create transitions
- Deliver your presentation in person, over the Web, or on CD
- Prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist exam
Practice your skills using the files on CD!
Your Microsoft Office Reference Pack on CD includes:
- Twenty-five templates straight from the Microsoft Office team
- Microsoft Office System Quick Reference eBook
- Insider’s Guide to Microsoft Office OneNote eBook—describes new notetaking features in Office
- Microsoft Computer Dictionary, Fifth Edition, eBook—10,000+ entries!
- Introducing the Tablet PC eBook
- Complete STEP BY STEP eBook
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
About the Author
Online Training Solutions, Inc. (OTSI) is a traditional and electronic publishing company with years of experience in the creation, production, and delivery of computer software training. OTSI is also the author of several Step by Step books about Office System applications.
Table of Contents
What’s New in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003
Using the Book’s CD-ROM
Conventions and Features
Taking a Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Exam
Microsoft Office Specialist Skill Standards
About the Authors
Chapter 1: Creating Presentations
Chapter 2: Working with Slides
Chapter 3: Working with Outlines
Chapter 4: Working with Slide Text
Chapter 5: Applying and Modifying Design Templates
Chapter 6: Changing Presentation Colors
Chapter 7: Creating Shapes
Chapter 8: Adding Graphics
Chapter 9: Adding Tables, Charts, and Diagrams
Chapter 10: Creating a Multimedia Presentation
Chapter 11: Reviewing and Sharing a Presentation
Chapter 12: Printing Presentations
Chapter 13: Setting Up and Delivering Slide Shows
Chapter 14: Creating Web Presentations
Chapter 15: Customizing PowerPoint