Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007: Complete Concepts and Techniques provides a project-based, step-by-step approach to successfully teach students Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 skills. Benefits:
• Gives students a complete introduction to PowerPoint 2007, including new features of the software, using the highly-successful Shelly Cashman Series pedagogy.
• NEW! Offers a new Plan Ahead feature which prepares students to create successful projects by encouraging them to think about what they are trying to accomplish before they begin.
• NEW! Gives students the information they need to know, when they need to know it through enhancements to the step-by-step instructions, a new Q&A feature, and improved call-outs on screenshots.
• Engages students with new Experimental steps, which encourage them to go beyond step-by-step instructions to take advantage of the features in the Microsoft Office 2007 new user interface.
• NEW! Increases students' retention with brand new end-of-chapter exercises, including Make It Right, Extend Your Knowledge, and Make It Personal, which emphasize problem-solving and experimentation.
|Series:||Available Titles Skills Assessment Manager (SAM) - Office 2007 Series|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.47(w) x 10.72(h) x 0.55(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Creating and Editing a Presentation. 2. Creating a Presentation with Illustrations and Shapes. Web Feature: Creating Web Pages Using PowerPoint. 3. Creating a Presentation with Custom Backgrounds and SmartArt Diagrams. 4. Working with Information Graphics. Collaboration Feature: Collaborating on and Delivering Presentations. Appendices: A: Project Planning Guidelines. B: Introduction to Microsoft Office 2007. C: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 Help. D: Publishing Office 2007 Web Pages to a Web Server. E: Customizing Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007. F: Steps for the Windows XP User. G: Microsoft Business Certification Program.