Dig into Project 2003—and discover how you can really put your project management skills to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and handy workarounds in concise, fast-answer format. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Find the best and fastest ways to perform everyday tasks, and challenge yourself to new levels of Project mastery!
- Master powerful tools for orchestrating project scope, resources, and time
- Learn expert ways to monitor progress and costs, make corrections, and stay on course
- Enable Web-based project collaboration, tracking, and reporting for project stakeholders
- Skillfully coordinate multiple projects and resource pools
- Simplify work by exchanging information between other projects and Microsoft Office programs
- Employ advanced solutions to improve enterprise-wide project and resource management
- Customize Project to work your way with macros and Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Complete eBook—easy to browse and print
- Insider Extras—including special content for team members and executives, plus Help files
- Catalog of Project resources with links to third-party tools and demos
- Microsoft resources and demos, including Insider’s Guide to Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 eBook
- FREE—60-day trial of Microsoft Office Project 2003 Standard Edition software
- FREE—Microsoft Computer Dictionary, Fifth Edition, eBook—10,000+ entries
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
|Series:||Microsoft Inside Out Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.38(w) x 9.42(h) x 1.90(d)|
About the Author
Teresa S. Stover is a project management expert who has consulted with the Microsoft Office Project Team since Version 4. She is an instructional designer and award-winning author with more than two decades of technical communication experience. Teresa is the author of countless user manuals, tutorials, and help systems—plus more than a dozen computer books, including Microsoft Office Project 2007 Inside Out, Microsoft Office Project 2003 Inside Out, and Microsoft Project Version 2002 Inside Out.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I bought this book to help with an implementation of MS Project Server 2003 and Project PRO 2003. It had all the answers!!