You’re beyond the basics, so dive right in and really put your business drawings and technical diagrams to work! This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Visio 2007—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
- Visualize and communicate crucial information with flowcharts, business diagrams, and block diagrams
- Build custom shapes, stencils, and solutions—or use built-in templates
- Track projects and schedules with timelines, Gantt charts, and PERT charts
- Plan and map your Web sites, databases, software applications, and network systems
- Build precisely-scaled drawings and schematics—even work with CAD drawings
- Create a brainstorming diagram with colleagues and share your ideas on the Web
• Link and embed drawings into other Microsoft Office programs to create documents with impact
- Extract data from Visio shapes with XML, and import data from other data sources
- Fully searchable eBook
- Software development kit for customizing Visio 2007
- Links to sample templates, product demos, online training, and discussion groups
- Resources for integrating Visio 2007 with other Office programs
- References for finding Visio 2003 commands in Visio 2007
- Windows Vista Product Guide eReference and other eBooks
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
About the Author
Mark H. Walker is a veteran computer book author, Microsoft Office aficionado, Virginia Tech football fanatic, and all around technosapien. He has authored over 40 computer related books including How to Use the Internet, The Visio Bible, and Visio 2003 Inside Out. His articles have appeared in Family Software, Alaskan Airlines, Smart Solutions, and Playboy, and he is a regular columnist for PCGamer and The Armchair General. He lives in the beautiful hills of south-central Virginia with his lovely wife, threedaughters, four dogs, two cats, and a horse.