Want it by Monday, October 22
Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to stay organized and stay connected using Outlook 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you them! Includes downloadable practice files and a companion eBook.
- Set up your email and social media accounts
- Send, search, filter, and organize messages
- Manage one or more calendars, and share your schedule
- Help protect your inbox and outbox
- Create and track tasks, to-do lists, and appointments
About the Author
Joan is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books about Windows and Office (for the Windows, Mac, and iPad platforms) and three generations of Microsoft Office Specialist certification study guides. Joan is a Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Office Specialist Master (for Office 2013, Office 2010, and Office 2007), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (for Windows and Windows Server), Microsoft Certified Technology Associate (for Windows), Microsoft Dynamics Specialist, and Microsoft Certified Trainer.
Joyce Cox has 20+ years’ experience developing training materials on technical subjects for non-technical audiences, including dozens of books about Office and Windows.
Table of Contents
- Basic skills
- Chapter 1: Get started with Outlook 2013
- Chapter 2: Explore Outlook 2013
- Chapter 3: Send and receive email messages
- Chapter 4: Store and access contact information
- Chapter 5: Manage scheduling
- Chapter 6: Track tasks
- Content management
- Chapter 7: Organize your Inbox
- Chapter 8: Manage your calendar
- Chapter 9: Manage contact records
- Chapter 10: Enhance message content
- Program management
- Chapter 11: Customize Outlook
- Chapter 12: Manage email settings
- Chapter 13: Work remotely
- Keyboard shortcuts
- About the authors
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Ran through the shadows silently.