Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to manage your work day and communications using Microsoft® Outlook® Version 2002. With STEP BY STEP, you can take just the lessons you need, or work from cover to cover. Either way, you drive the instruction—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Master the tools for creating and managing your e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks
- Organize, personalize, and add rich formatting to e-mail messages
- Send instant messages, MSN® Hotmail®, and newsgroup messages—straight from Outlook
- View team and conference room schedules to set up meetings
- Share your calendar over the Internet confidently and securely
- Prepare for the Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOS) exam
This book is approved courseware for the Microsoft Office Specialist Program. Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/officespecialist/default.mspx
|Series:||Step by Step Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.42(w) x 9.20(h) x 1.04(d)|
About the Author
With more than five years of experience as a technical writer and information architect, Kristen Crupi brings her expertise in user assistance to Microsoft Outlook Version 2002 Step by Step. Kristen served as a technical resource on the Windows 95 Resource Kit team and contributed to the Microsoft Excel 2000 Step by Step courseware. Her background includes extensive online help and training development, and most recently, information architecture for We-based applications.