What you need, when you need it!
Need answers quickly? Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 on Demand provides those answers in a visual step-by-step format. We will show you exactly what to do through lots of full color illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions.
MCAS Exam Prep
More than 500 Essential PowerPoint Tasks
Inside the Book
• Create powerful presentations faster using ready-made templates
• Organize information in sections and add impact with clip art, SmartArt diagrams, tables, and charts
• Make your presentation come alive with custom animations, 3-D effects, and slide transitions
• Embed, format, trim, and add text to videos in your presentation
• Add comments and email your presentation to others for review
• Broadcast your presentation over the Internet in a browser
• Use SharePoint to collaborate and share documents
• Prepare for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) exam
Bonus Online Content
Register your book at queondemand.com to gain access to:
• Workshops and related files
• Keyboard shortcuts
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||46 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Steve Johnson has written more than 50 books on a variety of computer software, including Adobe Photoshop CS4, Adobe Flash CS4, Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, Adobe InDesign CS4, Adobe Illustrator CS4, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Office 2008 for the Macintosh, and Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard. In 1991, after working for Apple Computer and Microsoft, Steve founded Perspection, Inc., which writes and produces software training. When he is not staying up late writing, he enjoys playing golf, gardening, and spending time with his wife, Holly, and three children, JP, Brett, and Hannah. Steve and his family live in Pleasanton, California, but can also be found visiting family all over the western United States.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews