The in-depth software training course that�s designed to help you get the most out of Microsoft Project 2000.
This full-color student guide is a key part of the Microsoft® Step By Step Courseware series, which provides everything you need to get up and running quickly with Microsoft software products. This guide will help you master advanced techniques with Project 2000.
- Tips provide helpful hints and alternative ways to complete tasks, while important notes state warnings and cautions.
- Numbered steps provide detailed instructions to help you learn new skills.
- Margin notes give you additional information about the lesson.
- The MOUS logo indicates a task that will be tested on the Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) certification exam.
- Putting It All Together exercises challenge you to apply what you�ve learned in new ways.
- Quick Quizzes test what you�ve learned in each lesson.
- The Lesson Glossary defines key terms shown in boldface throughout the lesson.
Using this Student Guide, you�ll learn how to:
- Meet Microsoft Project MOUS expert-level certification objectives
- Fine-tune tasks and resources
- Format your project plan and track progress against it
- Manage a project team with Microsoft Project Central
- Work with resource pools and consolidated projects
- Customize Microsoft Project 2000