Experience learning made easy - and quickly teach yourself how to manage the complete project life cycle with Project 2013. With Step by Step, you set the pace - building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Work with Project 2013 on your PC or touch-enabled device
- Build and fine-tune your project plan
- Schedule tasks and milestones, and assign resources
- Track progress and costs, and manage variances
- Troubleshoot delays and budget overruns
- Customize Gantt chart views, tables, and calendars
- Learn project-management best practices
|Series:||Step by Step|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||32 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Carl Chatfield and Timothy Johnson are the authors of every version of the popular Microsoft Project Step by Step going back to Project 2000.
Carl is a principal content project manager at Microsoft, where he oversees development of user assistance material, UI text, and web content for a range of products and services.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews