Whether you're a seasoned project manager or an armchair planner, Microsoft Project 98 Bible, the most sophisticated project management software available, is the essential resource for project scheduling, budgeting, tracking, and troubleshooting. Microsoft Project 98 Bible covers it all, from project management basics and cost assignments to advanced techniques such as Internet applications and custom graphic features.
In Microsoft Project 98 Bible, authors Nancy Stevenson and Elaine Marmel will hone your project management skills by helping you
• Establish timing for your project tasks
• Handle unusual cost situations
• Use the GanttChartWizard's interactive dialog boxes to format certain aspects of your project
• Insert drawings and objects in Ghantt charts, notes, headers and resource forms.
• Resolve scheduling conflicts by splitting a task or changing constraints
• Record time and cost actuals during the course of your project
Microsoft Project 98 Bible also includes a bonus CD-ROM packed with timesaving project templates and high-productivity project management tools like PERT Chart EXPERT, TimeSheet Professional, and Project Kickstart.
|Series:||Bible Series , #107|
|Product dimensions:||7.56(w) x 9.20(h) x 1.35(d)|
About the Author
About the Authors Nancy Stevenson has taught workshops and seminars in project management to Fortune 500 companies such as Exxon and NEC, and has worked in the software industry with a focus on project management software. She is the author of over a dozen books on a variety of computer topics. Elaine Marmel is president of Marmel Enterprises, Inc., a firm specializing in technical writing and software training. An expert in project management software and skills, she has managed a variety of critical business projects. Marmel has written and co-authored over 25 books about software products.