- Get it by Tuesday, October 3 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Conquer SharePoint 2013—from the inside out!
You’re beyond the basics, so dive right into SharePoint 2013—and really put your business collaboration platform to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting techniques, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts facilitate information sharing across the enterprise—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Efficiently manage documents throughout the enterprise
- Build team sites and collaborate with Microsoft OneNote and SkyDrive
- Design workflows with SharePoint Designer and Microsoft Visio
- Produce e-forms using Microsoft InfoPath and Access
- Manage community sites using business social features
- Connect SharePoint to external data and business systems
- Create business intelligence dashboards and key performance indicators
- Customize and control Sharepoint enterprise search
|Series:||Inside Out Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.90(d)|
About the Author
Christina Wheeler, MCTS, is a SharePoint consultant and trainer. With more than 10 years of experience in the industry, Christina is a frequent speaker at SharePoint conferences and community events.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Although I'm a fan of Microsoft's Inside Out series for Office, it seems to me that the SharePoint books are great executive overviews but offer little for Administrators and developers. I highly recommend this book over other entry level SharePoint books if you are jumping into the SharePoint 2013 waters for the first time. If you are someone working on the administrative side of a SharePoint farm you may want to pick up another resource that is more inline with your needs.