Conquer Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010—from the inside out!
You're beyond the basics—so dive right in and really support collaboration. This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle SharePoint Foundation 2010—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery!
- Build team sites with non-code solutions using SharePoint Designer 2010
- Modify and share content with SharePoint lists and libraries—online and offline
- Implement governance policies to plan site structure and manage content
- Create Web Parts to customize and display SharePoint site content
- Interact with SharePoint content using Microsoft Office applications
- Generate reusable workflows and apply them to multiple SharePoint lists
- Use Business Connectivity Services to access your company’s business intelligence
- Design custom SharePoint solutions using Microsoft .NET and Visual Studio
About the Author
Errin O'Connor is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer for EPC Group. Errin focuses his efforts on implementing Microsoft Technologies in organizations throughout the country. Errin manages EPC Group's corporate strategy as well as architects the proven methodologies around collaboration, enterprise content management, and custom application development that have set EPC Group apart from its competitors.
Errin is the author of SharePoint Foundation 2010 Inside Out by Microsoft Press and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Inside Out by Microsoft Press. He has completed more than 140 highly successful individual SharePoint implementations and has worked with some of the largest organizations in the United States.
Errin is also the founder of WebPartGallery.com an online solutions provider of SharePoint web parts and custom solutions and is a frequent speaker at Microsoft SharePoint events throughout the United States and Canada. Errin has spoken at over 100 SharePoint related events in the past 18 months.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Chapter 2: Administration for Business Users
- Chapter 3: End-User Features and Experience
- Chapter 4: Creating Sites and Workspaces by Using the Browser
- Chapter 5: Designing Lists and Libraries
- Chapter 6: Creating and Formatting Webpages
- Chapter 7: Adding, Editing, Connecting, and Managing Web Parts on the Page
- Chapter 8: Managing Site Content
- Chapter 9: Working with External Content
- Chapter 10: Using and Creating Workflows
- Chapter 11: Integrating SharePoint with Microsoft Office 2010
- Chapter 12: Taking Lists and Libraries Offline
- Chapter 13: Managing Site Settings
- Chapter 14: Creating, Managing, and Designing Sites by Using SharePoint Designer 2010
- Chapter 15: Customizing the User Interface
- Chapter 16: Developing SharePoint Solutions by Using Visual Studio 2010