Experience learning made easy-and quickly teach yourself how to use Microsoft SharePoint Foundation to enable effective team collaboration. With Step By Step, you set the pace-building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Build your own SharePoint site with easy-to-use templates
- Create lists and libraries to store information
- Add discussion boards, wikis, and blogs
- Set up Document and Meeting Workspaces for easy collaboration
- Share calendars, contacts, and data from Microsoft Office programs
- Customize your pages with Web Parts
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
- Files for building skills and practicing the book's lessons
- Plus other resources on the Web
|Series:||Step by Step|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||21 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Olga M. Londer, MCSE and MCT, is a technology evangelist for Microsoft Corporation and has served as a technical lead on numerous projects for blue-chip clients. Before joining Microsoft, Olga was a Microsoft MVP, and she has been involved with Web development, authoring, and infrastructure since 1992. Olga is a coauthor of Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies Resource Kit among other books, and she is a frequent speaker at conferences such as Tech-Ed, VSLive!, DevWeek, and IT Forum.