Get the guide that makes learning Microsoft Word 2010 plain and simple! This full color, no-nonsense book shows you the quickest ways to solve a problem or learn new skills, using easy-to-follow steps and concise, straightforward language. You'll create professional-quality documents in no time.
Here’s WHAT you'll learn:
- Create professional-looking documents with ease
- Organize, edit, and format text
- Apply themes, styles, and other design elements
- Work with graphics, tables, and charts
- Take advantage of pre-built templates, or make your own
- Edit a document with others simultaneously -- online
Here's HOW you’ll learn it:
- Jump in whenever you need answers
- Easy-to-follow STEPS and SCREENSHOTS show exactly what to do
- Handy TIPS teach new techniques and shortcuts
- Quick TRY THIS! exercises help apply what you learn right away
|Product dimensions:||9.00(w) x 7.30(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Katherine Murray is the author or coauthor of 40+ computer books, including First Look Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Word 2003 Inside Out, and First Look 2007 Microsoft Office System. She is also a columnist on the Microsoft Office Community site on Microsoft.com.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Do they have a app or something that i can get on my nook color.
Using this book to understand the new microsoft 2010 products.